The Coastal Engineering Research Group at Aalborg University carries out research and development within:
- Performance evaluation and optimization of breakwaters, offshore wind foundations and other coastal structures based on hydraulic model testing in our wave laboratories.
- Numerical modeling of wave disturbance and wave-structure interaction.
- Development of wave generation and analysis software (see software packages).
- Participation in collaborations with other universities, institutions and companies within the field, including exchange of students and researchers.
- Teaching within the field.
- General consultancy within the field.
For job vacancies, please refer to Aalborg University's list of Vacant Positions at AAU.